qabiria: Making your own website: your career will thank you later [especially true, if you're a translator] http://t.co/dUP1D4Z3iB
qabiria: Terminology recognition and autocompleter in #OmegaT 3.0 - [YouTube video] via @catguruen http://t.co/k1l0wqKnRc
qabiria: @Josetta is a Joomla translation manager for #multilingual #Joomla 2.5+ web sites http://t.co/1DiLosxrOo
Request a quotationIf you would like us to provide a proposal for any project you may have, please use the contact form.
Networking and partnerships
We promote the establishment of contacts, strategic cooperation, and all type of alliances at different levels as a factor of development and growth, for ourselves as much as for our customers. You will find us in the most important social networking websites, besides maintaining regular contacts with companies operating in this sector (or in neighbouring sectors). Thus we can offer to our customers all the benefits from our partners, with the same warranties given by Qabiria.
Please find our profile on:
If you are interested in becoming part of our network, please get in contact with us. Here are our partners, and the year since when we are collaborating:
Read the latest news on the blog
- Qabiria citata sulla Tool Box Newsletter
- Less is more? OmegaT: vantaggi e svantaggi di un approccio essenziale e open source alla traduzione assistita
- Ci vediamo al prossimo seminario di COM&TEC a Vicenza!
- Coraggio! Sono aperte le iscrizioni al corso online di OmegaT
- Ebook translation: is it worthwhile?
- Perché non ho rinnovato la quota di ProZ