qabiria: Making your own website: your career will thank you later [especially true, if you're a translator] http://t.co/dUP1D4Z3iB
qabiria: Terminology recognition and autocompleter in #OmegaT 3.0 - [YouTube video] via @catguruen http://t.co/k1l0wqKnRc
qabiria: @Josetta is a Joomla translation manager for #multilingual #Joomla 2.5+ web sites http://t.co/1DiLosxrOo
Request a quotationIf you would like us to provide a proposal for any project you may have, please use the contact form.
Before entering a project in any management system, a series of data must be provided, as outlined below.
In this short article we provide a useful resource for project managers working in the language services sector. This checklist should be used by all project managers before starting any new translation project. It is intended as a practical reminder of all the information that may be needed during the project implementation. It was compiled based on our professional experience as well as on the recommendations from other translation project managers, in compliance with the EN 15038 quality standard guidelines.
The checklist below is complemented by a few comments. The ready-to-use checklist can be downloaded as a PDF file by clicking on the link at the bottom of the article.
Trackback(0)TrackBack URI for this entry
Comments (1)Subscribe to this comment's feed
Read the latest news on the blog
- Qabiria citata sulla Tool Box Newsletter
- Less is more? OmegaT: vantaggi e svantaggi di un approccio essenziale e open source alla traduzione assistita
- Ci vediamo al prossimo seminario di COM&TEC a Vicenza!
- Coraggio! Sono aperte le iscrizioni al corso online di OmegaT
- Ebook translation: is it worthwhile?
- Perché non ho rinnovato la quota di ProZ