Request a quotationIf you would like us to provide a proposal for any project you may have, please use the contact form.
|Localization and beta testing|
Localization (from the term «local», in the meaning of «relating to a particular place»), often abbreviated to «L10n», (where 10 stands for the 10 letters between the L and the n) can be defined as the second stage of a vaster process, internationalization, i.e. translation and cultural adaptation of a certain product. Such adaptation can be required to meet the specific needs of certain countries, regions, associations, taking into account the differences from one market to the other. Qabiria offers localization services, mainly for projects related to software, videogames and web pages, with the same guarantees as apply to translation and quality assurance services.
Qabiria also offers beta-testing services, i.e. software testing carried out together with the parties involved in order to gather information about the lenguage quality of the product or service under test, in the context of use at which the product is aimed. It usually includes the process of executing a program or application with the intent of finding language bugs. Such service is normally carried out at the client's premises.
Contact us to request a detailed quote.
Read the latest news on the blog
- Qabiria citata sulla Tool Box Newsletter
- Less is more? OmegaT: vantaggi e svantaggi di un approccio essenziale e open source alla traduzione assistita
- Ci vediamo al prossimo seminario di COM&TEC a Vicenza!
- Coraggio! Sono aperte le iscrizioni al corso online di OmegaT
- Ebook translation: is it worthwhile?
- Perché non ho rinnovato la quota di ProZ